Saturday, September 12, 2009

REK SH*T REBULZ

Photobucket

Photobucket

To continue our trend of posting dope party breaks I thought to include one of my favs. This one was produced by the legendary Frankie Cutlass aka. The Piece Maker. You have to understand how extra-ordinary his party cuts were. Puerto Rica is his most known but here I have two cuts from his Rek Sh*t Rebulz alter ego. "Make Ya Feel Betta" Is a track that I always loved. The beats are super hard and the samples (from various classics) have this atmospheric quality to them which was not heard much in most party breaks. I also included "Bounce (To The Beat) that is a dope little interlude pairing ESG's "Ufo" with vocals from "Bounce, Rock, Skate" by Vaughn Mason Crew. Same dope atmospheric vibe in both.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7fq1hx

-EXCLAIME

No comments:

Post a Comment