Friday, December 4, 2009

FAT LARRY"S BAND

Photobucket

I first came across the 12" for "Looking For Love" back in Albany NY. When you go to certain cities and really dig for dance music, you get a really big sense of the records that were popular in that area way back then. With that said, I don't think I'v even seen this record much in Baltimore. And in the same way, there's records that you can find easily in Baltimore that you cant find in other places. All the more reason for more people to come and buy more records here (and I really mean that).

Anyway "Looking For Love" has almost everything you can ask for in a disco 12". Furthermore its a serious classic. I find myself just riding off the peaks and valleys of the song. When the situation is extra deep and grooving, this song can do serious magic.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/navo88

No comments:

Post a Comment