Sunday, August 1, 2010

MORE 80'S FUNK VIDEOS!!!!!

I recently discovered this cool video for The Systems "You Are In My System". It cracks me up watching David Frank (The keyboard player) He's beating the the computer keyboard on his synth like its making a beat or something. And the scene where his partner Mic leaves him on the street with a hot dog in his hand........priceless. They even play on the moon. Who else would have though to do that.......well Paul Hardcastle thats who. So below I have also included the incredible spaced out video of King Tutt where he's basically playing his keytar all over space. Why more low budget than The Systems vid but it will make you feel just as warm and fuzzy inside. I cant get enough of this stuff but I promise....no more videos for a while just more great vinyl rips.



No comments:

Post a Comment