Sunday, October 4, 2009

MJ (HUMAN NATURE REMIX)

Photobucket

For a while there was a mail order 12" deal called Funkymix and also Ultimix where you would buy a subscription and every month you would get a 12" with exclusive remixes of popular songs. When I was a kid I really liked how smooth Swv's "Right Here" was so I got this mega mix version that also included two Michael Jackson songs blended under the beats. Recently I ripped that last section which is the "Human Nature" blend and bypassed the Swv and "Will You Be There" mixes. Actually at this point since he died the "will You Be There" mix almost makes me cry for real. Funny cuz I hated that song when it came out. Anyway this "Human Nature" remix is a dope bootleg piece of Michael Jackson history that every Dj should have.

-EXCLAIME

http://www.sendspace.com/file/aau0jk

No comments:

Post a Comment