Sunday, August 30, 2009

GEORGE HILL > DO IT WHILE ITS HOT

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a true Baltimore disco/boogie record here. You think that "Pudding" 12" was good.....Guess again cuz this is beyond expectations. Its so good that it even came with a promotional bumper sticker. Trust me when I say that you will have a hard time finding this unless you go to www.earcave.com and buy the 45 for over $100. And that's the 45....this is the 12" with the special remixed version of "Do It While Its Hot". Expect funky non-4X4 drums, great singing/song concept and some of the most melodic synths you will hear in a while. In general this song has a ton of melody which is what really got me. I had to extend the break sections of the song because there just too good not to. I also included a much needed outro break as the song is generally very hard to mix out of otherwise. Enjoy this one and be sure to thank me afterward.

-EXCLAIME

http://www.sendspace.com/file/t6nh0d

No comments:

Post a Comment