Sunday, August 30, 2009

GU > SOMEBODY SCREAM

Photobucket

When I picked up this rare Glen Underground 12" on Cajual Records I was speechless. Its a fucking epic EP and is one of those things I feel like I have been looking for for years. The song "Somebody Scream" has the perfect sensibilities of both hip hop & house production all in one. + a heavy disco vibe. And the scream samples..........I get goosebumps hearing it every time. You can only play this one at certain moments because it kind of goes over peoples heads and is super intense in some situations. It was also originally compressed kind of weird which is why the sound quality of the rip is a little more than off. Fuck it! Go find the record dammit! Glenn Underground is the man and still kills it.

-EXCLAIME

http://www.sendspace.com/file/g4vrv1

No comments:

Post a Comment